Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 133.26931%

Wanted: Vintage Pearl Floor Tom Bracket

Like the title says, looking for a vintage Pearl floor tom bracket with memory lock like the one pictured below (I need the memory lock too). I believe it was used on the BLX, WLX, and MLX series in the late 1980's or early 1990's.

PM me if you have one.

Thanx

Walking

Posted on 8 years ago

BumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBump

Anyone?

Posted on 8 years ago

The brackets show up on eBay every few months. The memory locks not so much. For what it's worth. The brackets right before they changed to these, will also work without drilling. Just an idea if you needed something to get you through until these come up. All this you probably already now but just in case. I have a set of 1988 MLX's. That era of Pearls are killer drums.

Looking for a late 80's to early 90's, preferably Arctic White Pearl MLX 14x14 floor tom.
Posted on 8 years ago

I'm not 100% familiar with what you are calling the "style before". Are they like the ones fitted to the same era Export kits?

Posted on 8 years ago

Not sure. They are pictured in the 1987 professional series catalog. Judging by the parts catalog on page 17 there was a LB20 floor bracket and a LB15 bracket. Exterior looks the same just different wing nuts, one with a washer one without, and the 20 has a clamp nut.

Looking for a late 80's to early 90's, preferably Arctic White Pearl MLX 14x14 floor tom.
Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here