Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 133.46973%

WANTED: Rogers Big R Memriloc parts

Hello!

My name is Timothy, i live in Finland and i just got a beautiful looking U.S made Rogers Big R 24'', 13'', 14'' + 18'' kit in Mojave Red in exchange for my old beloved Beverley kit. The kit has some items missing and i was wondering if perhaps anyone here would have any ideas where i could find these parts as a bundle. I've attached some pics of how they look.

So, basically what i have on the drums are the just the brackets on both 13+14 rack toms and on the bass drum + the tom rod going in the bass drum with the three holed thingy on top of that, 2 holes for the tom arms and the 3rd one in the middle being probably for an additional cymbal arm, which is not necessary for me.

This might be a long shot and i'm not that much of an Ebay user, where i have found some of the parts but shipping oversees item by item would be killing my budget in relation to what the drums are worth. I would still love to see these babies up in action, used for what they were made for!

All help is greatly appreciated & Thanks in advance!

Tim

Posted on 9 years ago

Did you ever find the parts you need? I just picked up a memriloc kit and the actual memri locks on the tom arms are there, but the screws that tighten them to the arms are not, and there is one bass drum leg missing, along with the screw to tighten it..

I could go on an on about how many parts are actually missing, haha

3 attachments
Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here