Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 133.46973%

Vintage Zildjian Cymbal Garage Sale! #1

Hello, Vintage Cymbal Fans!

This is my first of several posts regarding the sale of some vintage cymbals. I bought a vintage Rogers set recently that came with several old Zildjians. In order to pay for the restoration of the drums, I plan to offer these cymbals for sale. I am going to post each cymbal separately so that I can post several photos and not confuse myself or you which cymbal is which. I have this 22" ride, an 18", 17" sizzle, 14" crash, 13" hi-hats, and a 10" splash.

We'll start with the newest cymbal: A 22" Ping Ride with the large "Zildjian" stamp top and bottom. The cymbal weighs 3382 grams and is in excellent condition. There is no key holing, chips, cracks or issues. The only problem is that the previous owner had duct tape on it for a period of time, and there is residue from that on both the top and bottom.

Terms: payment by PayPal once an agreement is reached. Upon receipt of the funds, I will ship it to you in a brand new shipping box, carefully and professionally wrapped in bubble wrap and packing peanuts. Once I have determined the shipping cost to you, I will ask for half of that payment from you (paid again on PayPal). I will pay the other half. Once the cymbal arrives at your doorstep, you will have 14 days to decide if it's for you. If not, ship it back to me at your expense, and I will refund you the purchase price.

I believe that these cymbals belong in the hands (and under the sticks) of someone who truly wants them. I am offering them to VDF Members at prices that I believe to be very fair. If I am way off, just tell me so.

I am asking $175/best offer for this cymbal. Please respond via Private Message for offers. Sorry about the photo of the stamp - it is extremely shallow and difficult to see.

4 attachments
Posted on 6 years ago

Great thread with lots of info, price, etc., but, you need to post in the For Sale section of the Forum...You will get better exposure there...

Cheers

1976 Ludwig Mach 4 Thermogloss 26-18-14-14sn
1978 Ludwig Stainless 22-22-18-16-14-13-12 c/w 6-8-10-12-13-14-15-16-18-20-22-24 concert toms
1975 Sonor Phonic Centennials Metallic Pewter 22-16-13-12-14sn (D506)
1971 Ludwig Classic Bowling Ball OBP 22-16-14-13
1960's Stewart Peacock Pearl 20-16-12-14sn
1980`s Ludwig Coliseum Piano Black 8x14 snare
1973 Rogers Superten 5x14 & 6.5x14 COS snares
1970`s John Grey Capri Aquamarine Sparkle 5x14 snare
1941 Ludwig & Ludwig Super 8x14 snare
Posted on 6 years ago

Oh yeah!! Thanks again, Kind Sir.

Posted on 6 years ago
Action Another action Something else here