Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Vintage Ludwig Cymbal Stand and Hi-Hat Clutch parts for ???

What I am needing:

1. The hi-hat clutch fine thread wing screw that tightens against the hi-hat pull rod.

2. Two of the Ludwig stamped, curved washers for the hi-hat clutch that goes against the felt on the underside the top cymbal (between the felt and the wing nut listed below).

3. The large wing nut for the hi-hat clutch with the rubber insert that tightens on the underside of the top cymbal (tightens against the washer listed above).

4. Two top sections (the solid rod kind) of Ludwig 60's cymbal stands, with tilters.

What I have to trade:

1. A 70's Ludwig top section of a cymbal stand (5/8" diameter hollow tube with tilter included- 20" long, not including tilter area).

2. A top section of a Ludwig WFL Snare Stand, with the adjustable center arm (with wingnut underneath).

3. Two 14" 8-lug vintage stick saver hoops.

4. Two vintage Remo 14" Sound Master Orchestral Batter heads (worn but no holes-the printing is worn away on one).

5. A vintage 20" Dixie logo bass drum head (dirty and has a hand drawn Playboy Bunny on it, but no holes). No, it was not me that drew the Playboy Bunny!

PM me if you want to trade!

Thanks!

Posted on 13 years ago

I might have a couple of the stamped Ludwig washersyou are looking for

Ed Hartman

drumexchange.com

Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here