Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 132.26722%

Upper hi hat tube

I'm restoring a Rogers swan leg hi hat. I have everything except for the upper tube.

I have the clutch, pull rod, and cymbal seat. The only ones I have lying around are for the Ludwig 1123, and they have the fixed cymbal seat. I could saw it off, sure, but I'd rather not.

Anyone have one? Or part of a cymbal stand or something?

I've already parted out all I have for other projects!

Inexpensive is important, too.

Thanks!

Posted on 6 years ago

I believe the Rogers also has a fixed cymbal seat. Are you looking for just the tube and then you'll add a seat to it?

-Mark

Posted on 6 years ago

Hi Mark -- If I could find the Rogers - and afford it -- I'd go for it.

But I plan to sell this when it's done, and it looks they aren't fetching much $$.

So, yes, just a tube would do the trick!

Posted on 6 years ago

I looked through all my boxes of parts and found this tube. Took a picture next to my original Rogers Swan-leg tube and the length is identical. How lucky is that?!! You can see small bits of chrome loss at the lower 1/4, but that part would be inside the stand anyway. The other dark spots you see in the middle are just reflections. Just tried it in my HH and it fits perfectly.

Yours for the price of shipping...and maybe an extra buck so I can get a coke at McDonalds!

The only issue right now is that I don't seem to have anything to ship it in. Anyway, if interested, send me a PM. Thanks!

-Mark

1 attachments
Posted on 6 years ago

Brilliant! PM sent.

Ah, what the heck -- have two cokes!

Posted on 6 years ago
Action Another action Something else here