Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 133.26931%

Unknown Cymbal Need Help

Hi, I just bought this cymbal. I can't make out the stamp, or what's left of the stamp. It looks like an old one, possibly UFIP or Zilco?

Any ideas? Thanks.

3 attachments
Posted on 9 years ago

or Paiste Stambul ?

Posted on 9 years ago

From GaryNattrass

or Paiste Stambul ?

I don't think it's Stambul. The lathing is is more UFIP, plus it doesn't look like nickel silver.

Posted on 9 years ago

It certainly looks Italian, but I can't tie that sparsly impressed trademark to any that I have.

Posted on 9 years ago

From Drumaholic

It certainly looks Italian, but I can't tie that sparsly impressed trademark to any that I have.

The trademark has me stumped too, but I agree it looks Italian. Hopefully a nice, light one.

Posted on 9 years ago

There is a Ritmo stamp on my UFIP that may fit, it`s the one without the circle around it or writing under it. The M goes into the O and under it a bit, plus the R is lower than the O.

I just don`t know how to superimpose it over your pic yet.

It`s kinda near the upper right corner......

1 attachments
It`s a drum,.....Hit It !!

.....76/#XK9207 Phonic Sound Machine D454/D-505 snares !i
Posted on 9 years ago

Can you pic it without so much reflection ?

It`s a drum,.....Hit It !!

.....76/#XK9207 Phonic Sound Machine D454/D-505 snares !i
Posted on 9 years ago

From OddBall

Can you pic it without so much reflection ?

Thanks so much. That's a great help! I had thought Ritmo or Tosco or something with an "O" in the trademark. I don't actually have the cymbal yet. These are the only photos that I've been supplied with. I should have the cymbal within the next few days. I think you're on the right track. Were those Ritmo cymbals B12 or B15 or something? I played one before that sounded like a lower line cymbal.

Posted on 9 years ago

A possible match?

2 attachments
Posted on 9 years ago

That's probably it. Although I had considered that possibility earlier, I didn't have a Ritmo stamp in my archives to use for reference. But I do now.

Posted on 9 years ago
Action Another action Something else here