Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 132.26722%

Twelve Inch Weather Master Head

Please, if anyone has a vintage twelve inch Weather Master, cloud logo,script lettering, head they`d like to sell, please let me know. A few months ago I bought a Ludwig wooden hand drum in mint condition! It is beautiful! Thing is though, the head has a cigarette burn in it. I`ve tried to repair it and it looks good BUT, I still know it`s there. I`ve tried a couple of other heads but, the claws slip from it. The Weather Master`s rim is indented to take the claws perfectly so they don`t slide off the head. Thanks very much!

Brian

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 6 years ago

Sorry Brian, I don't have one that size.

Chris

Posted on 6 years ago

Thanks, Chris! I really appreciate your replying.

Brian

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 6 years ago

Your welcome...and good luck!

Chris

Posted on 6 years ago

Hey chris I have a couple of them in other sizes,I'll check to see if I've got a 12", head.

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 6 years ago

Thank you very much, sir! The old heads seem to have a groove around them and the rim which readily accepts the claws so that they don't slip. Thank you very much!!!

Brian

Posted on 6 years ago

Nevin, are you still here, amigo?

Brian

Posted on 6 years ago

Hey Brian, I don't have an 12's sorry brother !!

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 6 years ago

From vintagemore2000

Hey Brian, I don't have an 12's sorry brother !!

Hey, that's okay. I really appreciate your taking a look though! Something will turn up eventually. Thanks again!

Brian

Posted on 6 years ago

Anyone, please.

Brian

Posted on 6 years ago
Action Another action Something else here