Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 132.26722%

T’s and claws

[LEFT][/LEFT]I sold a kit and he threw away the boxes without checking and threw away the t rod s and claws , who knows what else

But his Hollywood kit can’t be assembled with out them any chance I can get a set I believe that is 20 complete

I am gratefull for any help ...

Gary

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 5 years ago

have your t's, rods & washers, good condition, reply to (koke@rogers.com) I can't load pics here? i'm in Canada if you can't find something closer to you.

Posted on 5 years ago

Hi,

I am looking at buys a mid 60's Ludwig 14x20 bass drum; do you have any t's and claws plus lugs for it in players condition?

If so, how much are they? I'm in Ontario. Thanks in advance

Chris

Posted on 5 years ago

Just a know to say thanx

Gary

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 5 years ago
Action Another action Something else here