Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.65344%

trade ludwig WFL flat based stands for newer flat base stands (gibraltar, dw, etc)

hello everyone,

i have listed these stands in the For Sale section and am now offering them for trade for the same stand setup in gibraltar or dw 's flat base line.

great hardware package for a 60's ludwig set, it includes:

2 x ludwig 1400 flat base cymbal stands, a flat base WFL snare stand and a flat base speed king hi hat stand.

all are in excellent condition as you can see in the photos below. P.S. i didn't even polish them for the pics!

specifics:

the snare stand is in extremely excellent condition! super clean crome, even has the rubber feet!

the hihat stand is in beautiful condition as well with minimal tarnish near the bottom base (see pic)

the cymbal stands are complete and clean aside for the top poles as you can see in the pics. one is in better shape then the other.

other wise this is a really great lot of hardware, all work 100% and definitely complete a genuine vintage vibe for your luddys.

i am prefer to sell them all together as a set...

i will ship anywhere in the U.S.

i will pack them up very securely for shipping as well.

please let me know if you would like to swap!

thanks guys!

Posted on 14 years ago

I'll swap ya. I've got some snares and other cool mojo happenings. Pm me if you are interested. Keep in mind, I'm aware of the value of your stands and would never short sheet ya. Thanks.

Posted on 14 years ago

hey mcjnic,

i am interested in seeing what you have to offer, sent a PM, thanks for the interest.

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here