Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.25470%

Trade DWs for Radio Kings

I'm looking for a 1930s-1940s Radio King kit in very good condition -- 26 bass drum, 13 tom, 16 floor w/legs or cradle. Prefer White (yellowed) Marine Pearl, separate tension

Will trade DW Maple-Mahogany Collectors kit, Black Ice FinishPly wrap, 14x22/9x12/16x16, less than 1 year old.

Posted on 11 years ago

Still looking!

Posted on 11 years ago

Got a beautiful Silver Sparkle Rogers Script-badge Powertone kit 22/16/13/12 that I'd trade for those DWs :) They're not Radio Kings, but they're amazing!

/a guy's gotta try

------------------------------------------------
"I've met cats and dogs smarter than Cory and Trevor."
Posted on 11 years ago

gutenberg - Just curious, why did you fall out of love with the DW Classics? I've never played them, but I would imagine those mahogany shells produce a nice, warm tone. They already have a 'vintage' sound. I was just wondering why you were looking to swap them for a vintage kit. Hope I'm not being too nosy...

John

Too many great drums to list here!

http://www.walbergandauge.com/VintageVenue.htm
Posted on 11 years ago

These aren't the Classics, but the newer Maple-Mahogany Collectors series. I have three DW kits, want an RK kit for a certain vibe on certain gigs, and this was the kit I decided I could part with.

Posted on 11 years ago
Action Another action Something else here