Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 133.06889%

tom-tom muffler knob and hardware

I bought a KINGSTON(dark blue double lug" MIJ kit and while I have most parts to get'r up and bangin'.I do need a knob and the long round dohicky that it threads go into to pull the muffler towards the head.I can buy outright or trade .I have parts from 25 years of working on drums.Any help will be appricated. The first cymbal I ever bought was a 16" RIDE from Sears a Kingston cymbal/cymbol!I still have it .a lot of lawns got mowed to pay for that baby and it still resides in the drum room.

Many Thanks,Matt

58-Blue Diamond-Pearl Clubdates
65-WMP Clubdates
66-Green Sparkle Clubdates
67-Root Beer Clubdates
65-Cream tiger-stripe Pearl Presidents
60's Red Sparkle Artist LTD
60's yellow sparkle Trixon's
??'s Kingston-MIJ--3piece kit/Pearl snare
many vintage pedals,cymbals,parts,ect,ect
Posted on 7 years ago

Hi Matt,

Pictures would certainly help to get a clear idea of exactly what you need. While many MIJ muffllers were the same, many are not. Can you provide pictures of the muffler pieces already in the drum?

-Mark

Posted on 7 years ago

Thanks,I went to the hardware store and found the parts I needed. Ace hardware is THEE place!!! Matt

58-Blue Diamond-Pearl Clubdates
65-WMP Clubdates
66-Green Sparkle Clubdates
67-Root Beer Clubdates
65-Cream tiger-stripe Pearl Presidents
60's Red Sparkle Artist LTD
60's yellow sparkle Trixon's
??'s Kingston-MIJ--3piece kit/Pearl snare
many vintage pedals,cymbals,parts,ect,ect
Posted on 7 years ago

Hey Matt!

Yes, Ace has those hard to find parts that the majority of "big box" stores never carry. Glad you found what you needed!

-Mark

Posted on 7 years ago
Action Another action Something else here