Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 133.06889%

The strangest ZILDJIAN I've EVER seen!

[Attachment: 73605]

[Attachment: 73606]

[Attachment: 73607]

[Attachment: 73608]

[Attachment: 73609]

A 20" A.Zildjian with an 8" bell and stamped MEDIUM/FLAT TOP. Leave it to a redneck like ME to find something like this.

5 attachments
Posted on 10 years ago

Cool very cool how's it sound

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 10 years ago

Im not gonna comment.Beauty is in the ear's of the beholder.How I got this cymbal is a story in itself.

Posted on 10 years ago

I've seen a few of these. I don't hink these ever really caught on as evidenced by the relatively short time period in which they were made.

Posted on 10 years ago

I had one of these. It came with my old Rogers kit I got used back in the early 70's. It was a heavy ride and sounded pretty good. Big weird flat top bell was strange for sure.

Glenn.

Not a guru just havin fun with some old dusty drums.
Posted on 10 years ago

I remember these in the early 70's...they had a very dry sticky ping and no bell sound to speak of. Studio guys liked them but not live players.

Posted on 10 years ago
Action Another action Something else here