Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Supra for an Acro?

Thought I might throw this out there.

Anyone have a mid 60's Ludwig Acrolite in excellent, all original condition with a 60's case to trade for a mid 60's Ludwig Supraphonic? It's all original except heads, has genuine alloy Supraphonic pitting and sounds brilliant of course. Has anyone ever traded a Supra for an Acro?

Cheers.

Posted on 14 years ago

They are the same type of shell, just one's a 10 lugger and the other an 8. I have a 70's one that I'm still trying to restore...great snares.

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 14 years ago

Thanks, I'm aware they are the same shells. I don't think I have touched my alloy shell Supra now that I have a COB one. I'd love to have an Acrolite for something a bit different. The 60's acrolites look beautifull too.

Posted on 14 years ago

From Josh

Thanks, I'm aware they are the same shells. I don't think I have touched my alloy shell Supra now that I have a COB one. I'd love to have an Acrolite for something a bit different. The 60's acrolites look beautifull too.

have a keystone badge acro in the halfdome case with a stand - still looking? I know its been awhile.

pictures will follow I was about to put it on ebay anyway.

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here