Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

Sonor D556 6.5"x14 Snare, Centenial, 1974-7?

Gone!I have a Sonor Centenial D556, Ferro Manganese Steel snare I would like to trade. Snare is in good shape, all parts work, chrome is really nice. I have had this since Oct, and the three times I have played it at a gig, the strainer seems to slowly loosen. I crank the knob and it tightens back up. The knot is not coming loose, nor is the butt side moving. I'm not exactly sure what the problem is. I can't seem to duplicate it either when practicing, I'm at a loss. The snare sounds great though, I just do not want to mess with it. Maybe an easy fix for someone who knows? I would be up for an Acrolite 70's an older, Slingerland chrome over brass. Also I could use a gold sparkle Ludwig floor tom, or bass drum. Who knows what else.

In a land of chimpanzees I was a monkey.
Posted on 10 years ago

Hi, I sent you a pm.

Gary

Sonor teardrops:
12,13,16,20, 14x5 snare
Fibes crystallite-14x5.5 snare
Posted on 10 years ago

If Gary doesn't strike a deal let me know as I have an older Acro and a Krupa COB.

Posted on 10 years ago

Larry and I worked out a deal and i'm very pleased with the snare and the shipping/packing was great. Great to do business with!

This snare is going to be right at home with it's little brother d-555.

Thanks, Gary.

Sonor teardrops:
12,13,16,20, 14x5 snare
Fibes crystallite-14x5.5 snare
Posted on 10 years ago
Action Another action Something else here