Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

SONOR 8 pc Phonic Series Rosewood in/out 1975 Centennial RARE & EXCELLENT!

This is a special set and therefore will require a special buyer. That's why I've included a Make An Offer option on the eBay listing. If I parted it out with the intention to sell piecemeal there would be immediate results. At the moment there are nearly 50 people watching the listing. Many are spectators, however several are likely those of whom have messaged me with interest in buying one or more of the different components. Thanks for your opinion and advice.

Posted on 5 years ago

From SONOR

This is a special set and therefore will require a special buyer. That's why I've included a Make An Offer option on the eBay listing. If I parted it out with the intention to sell piecemeal there would be immediate results. At the moment there are nearly 50 people watching the listing. Many are spectators, however several are likely those of whom have messaged me with interest in buying one or more of the different components. Thanks for your opinion and advice.

Stay your course. Someone that knows will make the right offer.

It`s a drum,.....Hit It !!

.....76/#XK9207 Phonic Sound Machine D454/D-505 snares !i
Posted on 5 years ago

Youdaman! My thoughts exactly... Yes Sir

Posted on 5 years ago

From OddBall

Stay your course. Someone that knows will make the right offer.

Everyone that knows aren't making a offers, due to the pricing. The market has spoken.

Posted on 4 years ago

Correction sir... They have not made the right offer! ;)

Posted on 4 years ago

......or you have the WRONG price! ;)

Posted on 4 years ago

[QUOTE=slingerfan;451983]

Funny Post

Posted on 4 years ago

Sonor, I think you're a very good sport to put up with our criticisms in a positive way, so I wish you good luck (finally) selling these drums.

Since you're pretty new here, please understand that we're a cynical bunch at times; we're sensitive about people trying to charge high prices, and we react negatively when we see individuals asking high prices. Your set may well be worth the asking price.

Delusional sellers are all over Reverb and Ebay these days; people asking nearly $2000 for MIJ 60's drums; people asking stupid prices for player's grade sets that have been altered; people trying to get premium prices for very common drums in common finishes. The sellers usually get desperate after a few months and drop their prices. Some don't. A lot of us keep very close tabs on the used and vintage drum market.

In any event, best of luck to you. Maybe you'd like to become a regularl member here and contribute. It sure wouldn't hurt your cause.

Posted on 4 years ago

From DrumBob

Sonor, I think you're a very good sport to put up with our criticisms in a positive way, so I wish you good luck (finally) selling these drums.Since you're pretty new here, please understand that we're a cynical bunch at times; we're sensitive about people trying to charge high prices, and we react negatively when we see individuals asking high prices. Your set may well be worth the asking price. Delusional sellers are all over Reverb and Ebay these days; people asking nearly $2000 for MIJ 60's drums; people asking stupid prices for player's grade sets that have been altered; people trying to get premium prices for very common drums in common finishes. The sellers usually get desperate after a few months and drop their prices. Some don't. A lot of us keep very close tabs on the used and vintage drum market.In any event, best of luck to you. Maybe you'd like to become a regularl member here and contribute. It sure wouldn't hurt your cause.

Kudos!! This is a very sensible and considerate response!

Thanks for being real DrumBob

Posted on 4 years ago

From DrumBob

Sonor, I think you're a very good sport to put up with our criticisms in a positive way, so I wish you good luck (finally) selling these drums......In any event, best of luck to you. Maybe you'd like to become a regularl member here and contribute. It sure wouldn't hurt your cause.

Thanks for your kind words! Would spend more time however personal matters are my priority for the moment, so I can only drop in from time to time.

Posted on 4 years ago
Action Another action Something else here