Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 133.26931%

Slingy Buddy Rich Cymbal Stand Parts

Hello All,

I have basically a mint Buddy Rich Cymbal Stand that I bought some years ago, but am missing some simple parts to make it complete.

(Honestly, I cannot remember that far back whether I bought the stand like this, or lost the parts when I moved?)

It's all there except for the top Metal Bell Washer, Felt Pad, Plastic Stud Sleeve and Chrome Wing Nut.

Perhaps some of these parts can be gotten as just common Gibratar Parts from the big stores, but I am not sure? Particularly, the Wing Nut? I haven't checked, but sort of thinking these might not be Metric, probably 1/4"-20 but please don't quote me on this, I'm no expert on such.

I know on my other existing two other BR Stands, the Wing Nuts are Chrome, and the stud is thin, looks like 1/4"?

Thanks for looking!

Posted on 8 years ago

The wing screws are 1/4-20. You might want to check out the available cymbal tilter parts from jp2creations. Jim doesn't show parts for Slingerland, but the Ludwig parts will work out for you. Probably around $10 + shipping for what you're looking for. Not cheap, but better than generic Gibraltar parts. I've used Jim's parts and they're well made. Here's the link... http://jp2creations.com/

-Mark

Posted on 8 years ago

Mucho Thanks! Something as these parts should fit the bill.

I remember this site from years back, but forgot.

I'll try contacting him this coming week.

Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here