Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.45303%

Slingerland tom and bass

Hello all,

I have a 20" slingerland bass drum shell with chocolate milk interior, white swirl wrap that is almost off. No extra holes, drilled for a rail mount and cymbal mount. Also have a 16x16 floor tom in champagne wrap, clear maple interior with rings, good shape, has all the parts. Looking to trade for a 22' shell, mahogany interior and 16x16 shell, mahogany interior. If the 16x16 has all the parts I would do an even trade, if not it can be shell for shell. Any color, looking to do a rewrap.

Thanks in advance

Lucky

Posted on 15 years ago

Lucky:

Any possibility of you selling the 16 x 16?

If so, could you supply some pics and let me know how much you'd be asking for it?

Thanks.

Posted on 15 years ago

Haven't thought about selling, but I guess it could be a possibility. Do you want the complete drum or just the shell? The reason being that I bought it thinking it was pink sparkle, thats another story, and it came with some generic hoops. I have been using it so I put some sticksavers that I have on it and I might want to keep them. I will think it over and try and post some pics. That is a stretch for me.

Lucky

Posted on 15 years ago

Lucky:

Either way. Could you tell me whether the champagne sparkle wrap is original or has the shell been re-wrapped? Thanks!

Posted on 15 years ago

I am pretty sure it is original, I think there is a small spider crack near one of the leg mounts. I will get my son to help me post some pics. Have a good holiday.

Lucky

Posted on 15 years ago

After checking out this shell I think it is a rewrap, and a bad one at that. Still want some pics?

Posted on 15 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Lucky....I might be interested in the 20" if you still wanna get rid of it...with or without its hardware. [/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 15 years ago

Jaye,

I do want to get rid of it, decided not to wait for a 22" mahogany bass drum. I have three kits and I am running out of room. It doesn't have any hardware, it is drilled for a 4 bolt rail mount and cymbal mount. 16 lugs, chocolate milk interior. Edges are ok, I think it did some time without the front hoop. Make me an offer, I'll ship it for free.

Lucky

Posted on 15 years ago

Lucky..........Sorry for the late response regarding the floor tom wrap. My computer crashed and had to be replaced (ouch!). I was looking for a floor tom with the original wrap. THANKS for your time and consideration.

Posted on 15 years ago

Not a problem!

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here