Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.65344%

Slingerland Spurs & Mounts 60's-70"s

I need a set of ludwig 1/2'' curved spur mounts and spurs for my 26'' bass drum. I have the Slingy mounts & spurs to trade if anyone is interested. Cool1

Posted on 15 years ago

Do you have the thinner Slingy straight spurs and mounts from the early 60's? If so, we can deal.

Posted on 15 years ago

I believe the spurs are 3/8'' dia. & 14'' long

Posted on 15 years ago

Are these the thinner ones or the thicker 70's model? I honestly don't recall the measurement difference.

Posted on 15 years ago

I really don't know if they made them thinner then 3/8'' dia. I have 2 sets of Slingerlands both in the middle to late 60's and they have the 3/8'' spurs. I'm sure someone on the forum will know if they made smaller dia. spurs.

Posted on 15 years ago

Hey,

I've got the 1/2 spurs with mounts. Just let me know what you might have to trade or we can do an outright purchase. They have rubber tips and all. Pretty sweet. Here's a pic.

Luddy rail mount

Luddy tom mount with bolt tightener

Luddy bolt tightener for tom mount

Slingerland (late 50's/early 60's) thin 13 inch long spur legs (I got the mounts)

Slingerland Smoothie Hi-Hat stand

Slingerland Krupa Hi-hat stand

Luddy flat base snare and cymbal stands

Rogers (oh man...I have a list here) 13 and 16 hoops, swivo tom holder, base drum claws and t-rods, 12 inch tom, swan leg hardware (all pieces)

If you have any of this stuff and wish to part/trade/sell then let me know. I am looking. In the meantime, I have your spurs.

Michael

Posted on 15 years ago

From mcjnic

Hey,I've got the 1/2 spurs with mounts. Just let me know what you might have to trade or we can do an outright purchase. They have rubber tips and all. Pretty sweet. Here's a pic. Luddy rail mount Luddy tom mount with bolt tightener Luddy bolt tightener for tom mount Slingerland (late 50's/early 60's) thin 13 inch long spur legs (I got the mounts) Slingerland Smoothie Hi-Hat stand Slingerland Krupa Hi-hat stand Luddy flat base snare and cymbal stands Rogers (oh man...I have a list here) 13 and 16 hoops, swivo tom holder, base drum claws and t-rods, 12 inch tom, swan leg hardware (all pieces)If you have any of this stuff and wish to part/trade/sell then let me know. I am looking. In the meantime, I have your spurs.Michael

I have a flat based Ludwig snare stand that might be what your looking for. It's only missing the rubber on all 3 legs. If your interested I'll send a pic. Let me know.

Posted on 15 years ago

I am. Post the pics. Thanks.

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here