Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Slingerland Radio King Shell+Hardware

For trade is a project Slingerland tom that I came into. The shell includes 6 Streamlined lugs (no spring - original owner put in felt to fill it), a 13" Radio King engraved hoop, Internal Muffler, and a tom mount.

The lugs are all in good shape. They need to be cleaned but have no cracks. The hoop also needs a good cleaning but seems to be close to in round.

The internal muffler and and rack mount are rusted but should clean well with soaking+solution.

The shell is a project shell. No extra holes, but as you can see from the picture original wrap was taken off. Rerings are intact with minor separation from age.

Looking for the following items:

-60's Ludwig Club Date Hardware (Nickel) - Bass Drum T Rods, Bass Drum Claws, Floor Tom clips, Pioneer snare butt, Floor tom T rods

-20"+12" 60's Ludwig drums. Preferably No Wrap, maple exterior. I have a 14" floor that came to me stripped that I'd like to pair and match with 60's Luddies I can refinish.

Willing to talk trades for other drum gear as well.

Couldn't upload pics, here's the link to the same thread in DFO for pics: http://www.drumforum.org/index.php?/topic/127453-slingerland-radio-king-shellhardware/

Posted on 8 years ago

Bump! Anyone?

Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here