Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 133.26931%

Slingerland Bass Drum rod and claw wanted

Hello,

I have a 3 ply, aluminum cloud badge, stream lined lug 26" slingerland bass drum in need of a single rod and claw.

Here are pics of the damaged rod and the bass drum. Not a very photogenic setup, sorry. It's currently hanging out with my practice setup.

Postage to New Orleans.

Thanks

1 attachments
151.8 kB
Posted on 8 years ago

Pic of bass drum

1 attachments
149.1 kB
Posted on 8 years ago

2manydrums has come forth with a pair of these for a reasonable price and shipping.

Thanks, Tommy

Posted on 8 years ago

I have another Radio King 26" with nearly every T rod in bad shape. This drum actually has a number of replacement parts that are exact repro's. Does anyone know who makes these? Even some of the repro's are bent. Good news is that the interior is immaculate. Beautiful mahogany with the Slingerland branded buttons/washers. It has a gold badge. Not sure if it's single ply, or pre-war. I know far more about Ludwig than Slingerland.

If repro Ts and claws are unavailable, what is the closest 5" long 3/8"

threaded equivalent? I've only looked at Drum Maker and Drum Factory. The cheapest T rod is $2.20 (yet to confirm that the thread is compatible) and small claw is $1.36.

Thanks

1 attachments
Posted on 8 years ago

One of the original Ts:

1 attachments
Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here