Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.46555%

Sept 30, 2008 - Checking In

Well, it has been awhile since I made any noticeable changes to the web sites. The main reason is other obligations and projects. Drum related and business related.

I'm going through a major issue with my main business and my site being hacked. It has done much damage to my traffic and my links on Google.

It started last year and then again in April, so I'm spending countless hours doing damage control.

Also, with three small kids I relaxed my efforts this summer and spent my time with them. By the evening I was ready for bed. Normally I work from 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. on my hobby.

So the security issue has been fixed and in the process I have gained a lot of knowledge in different areas. So I look at it as a learning experience which cost me tons of money and time!

Not to mention the economy on top of it all, but I have been at it for 20 years and have seen enough lows. The difference with this low is the increase in operating costs as you all have felt.

So, I have been able to gather more items for the collection and hope to be back on track soon and adding things to the web site.

Thanks for sticking around!

David

Posted on 16 years ago

Back on track now...

Should have some updates and cool scans coming soon

David

Posted on 16 years ago
Action Another action Something else here