Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 133.46973%

Rogers XP8 Natural Finish Toms Wanted

I got a cool 22 in natural maple. Need some toms. Id love 13 and 16. Not power toms, but Id take some concert toms that I could convert. Not sure how easy it is to find traditional depth drums in XP8, as this is my first time owning one and looking for toms.

Would also consider selling the 22 if someone needs it. It has the original heads. Both sides. Batter hoop has a little warped section that was on the bottom where the pedal connected...I moved it over one panel so it doesn't get worse. Doesn't seem to matter much. Other than a little tom rash on the top, its killer.

So far it seems hard to find singles in the natural maple finish. Let me know if you've seen any.

Thanks!

-Adam

Posted on 8 years ago

Bump! Anyone know where I can find some XP8 maple toms? I like 13/16 or 12/16. Are these really that hard to come by? Apparently very prized, so maybe no one wants to part with them? Thanks!

-Adam

Posted on 8 years ago

Right on both counts.

The lacquer finish XP8's (natural, wine red, tobacco sunburst) are pretty rare because of the amount of hand labor that went into making them.

Also, those of us lucky to have a set are probably not parting with them.

Patience and persistence are key!

Posted on 8 years ago

Not sure that I have the kind of patience it might take based on how it's looking (you've been my only response), but you never know! The search continues!

-Adam

Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here