Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Rogers Wildwood shells

I have an 8x12 and 16x16 Wildwood shells to trade. Picture shows with hardware but trade is for shells only. They are solid grey interiors with Dayton tags. As you can see in the picture the bass drum is not Wildwood. I want to get other Rogers shells and re-wrap the whole kit. I don't want to do that to the Wildwood shells. Ideally I would like to trade for Dayton tag 8x12 and 16x16 shells with good wrap. That way I only need to wrap the bass drum to match but would consider all offers.

1 attachments
Posted on 9 years ago

I think that bass looks prep good with those toms. It might be easier to get a wood guy to try to copy the wildwood than it would be to wrap a whole set. I like them as is.

Posted on 9 years ago

I agree with Rich. Those toms are beautiful. The bass looks nice with them. But if it doesn't suit you, it could certainly be worked with to match better. Nice looking kit!

Mike

Posted on 9 years ago

I don't think I've ever seen Wildwood drums with solid grey interiors. By the time these were made available, Rogers drums had speckled interiors.

Posted on 9 years ago

Wildwood was a CBS thing so they all should have Dayton OH tags. As far as the paint interior it will either be flat grey, clear coated or the transition white speckled paint before the grey speckled. It will be flat grey to start because they were still in Covington, OH when CBS took over in early 1966. Still on the Thompson property with all that grey paint.

Posted on 9 years ago

I'm guessing theses were early Wildwood shells. Thanks for the input I did a trade for some shells that will finish some projects that I have.

Posted on 9 years ago

drums have been traded, thanks to all.

Posted on 9 years ago
Action Another action Something else here