Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.65344%

Rogers Dynasonic for trade

I have tried to date it but i can't seem to find anything that could help me out.

i know that it's a chrome over brass because it's quite heavy.

I figured some where in the mid 70s to 80s. This one was manufactured without a muffle on it so it leads me to believe that maybe it's from the 80s.

it's missing the bottom snare holder that most dynasonics have and also it's missing the knob that fine-tunes the strainer which i have replaced with a different one which works just fine. also, there is some chrome missing from the butt end side of the snare guard on the bottom rim.

everything is lubricated and everything turns smoothly. it has a new remo ambassador coated on the top and ambassador clean on the bottom.

i'm looking to trade for a gretsch, camco, or rogers holiday drum or anything else that you might have that's interesting. doesn't have to be a straight up trade (i could throw some cash in too) and i'm also looking for an 18" bass drum.

1969 Sky Blue Pearl Ludwig
12, 13, 16, 22, 14 (supraphonic)
Posted on 14 years ago

What's the serial number?

Posted on 14 years ago

It is ......... 026850

Rogers Drums Big R era 1975-1984 Dating Guide.
http://www.vintagedrumforum.com/showthread.php?t=24048
Posted on 14 years ago

Guys, i'd like to apologize for the sub-par pictures. i took them with my cell phone.

Ploughman is right, it is 26850, however, when i look closely i see that the starting digit is actually a capital letter "D" (sorry, in the horrible pictures it looks like a 0).

So the serial number reads "D 26850".

Let me know if you want to see more pictures of it or anything. I'd be glad to take more if you have any specific requests.

Also, i should mention that i'm also interested in trading for Ludwig hardware (lugs and hoop claws) and also a 20" ludwig bass drum hoop and 1 (or 2) ludwig 12" rims. (oh and a mid-60s muffler. the kind that swings up and down). anyways, just throwing that out there.

1969 Sky Blue Pearl Ludwig
12, 13, 16, 22, 14 (supraphonic)
Posted on 14 years ago

I have an 18" slingerland bass drum. WMP and the whole rest of the kit.

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here