Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.66597%

Rhytme cymbal?

hi there,

a couple of years ago i found this "Rhytme" Cymbal in a fleamarket.

it is a 18" crash /crash / ride ... whatever :)

it sound quite good as a breakbeat style cymbal and sounds not so bad in other contexts...

anyone heard of these?

(i dont have a photo right now, but it seems to made from b20 alloy and resembles the old a's)

the stamp just says "Rhytme"....

any ideas?

p.s.: i wanted to actually post this on cymbalholic.com, but i am not getting an account :(

maybe someone can help out?

Posted on 14 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Those jerks over there made it a "closed" forum about 2 or 3 years ago....there was a small group of narrow, original members who did all they could to continually shout down those who had more diverse views (not about cymbals at all, just about life in general)...they just couldn't deal with maintaining objectivity & a wider Forum population ...it all melted down ugly, and they went for the coup - they slammed the door shut on new memberships and deleted a bunch of threads (which were by no means inappropriate - just not something they agreed with).

Nice, eh ?

A pic would help...or look for the logo on Drumaholic's "Rosetta Stone" of Italian stencil names:

http://www.vintagedrumforum.com/showthread.php?t=7303&highlight=rosetta+stone&page=2

If it is actually B20, it might be an Italian (not likely a Japanese, most of which were B8).

[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 14 years ago

yeah, cool ! its on there, so it is an ufip!

banzai!

thanks

Posted on 14 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]There ya' have it[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here