Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Remo kit to trade

OK, I have this Remo Master Edge kit that is American made. The shells, if I understand it are "engineered" shells. Think Novaply. They are wood but a small particle wood with some kind of glue. Believe it or not they sound very good. Not for the hard core vintage guys. What I think is they would be a good practice kit you could leave in a practice place and not worry too much about it. Or a church kit that gets played by everybody. The sizes are: 16x22, 10x12, 16x16. I have a steel Yamaha 5x14 snare to include if you need a snare. What I'm looking for is a project kit from an American company. Something that needs total restoration, faded badly, mismatched orphans, that kit you were always going to fix up, something along those lines. I know somebody has a pile of drums just sitting around like my examples. Look at the pictures and send me a message with what you have. Thanks

2 attachments
Posted on 13 years ago

I have a Rogers red glass glitter kit I may trade.

1 attachments
Posted on 13 years ago

ive got a premier kit thats gonna need to be refinished... havein trouble findin badges.. UK company let me know if u want pics

D-roK
Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here