Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.66597%

"Love Stamp???"

[COLOR="Blue"]On Ebay...... Any clue anyone???[/COLOR]...... I looked at the Rosetta from Drumaholic just for kicks.....

1 attachments
Kevin
Posted on 15 years ago

Looks to be a very unique instrument. I believe that's one of the few remaining Zildjian cymbals that Mason played on when he was toying with the idea of crossing over into 'Z-Land'. Note the character from "The Wall". I believe they called him "Malleus-Cephalus". Also note the X's which represented the number of times Dave cleared his throat while recording "Comfortably Numb". The long arched line denotes a particularly nasty nasal mucosal discharge during pollen season - poor Dave. The "danglin' bits" are self-explanatory...unfortunately. This is a very historical piece. Bids will most likely go through the roof. Should be fun to watch.

Posted on 15 years ago

Or it could be a confirmation ( at last ) of the urban legend that when Cronenburg and Burroughs were storyboarding Naked Lunch in Jon Densmore's garage, they ran out of the left-handed cigarette papers they were using to write on, and scribbled down a scene on the back of one of Jon's long lost pies from his first set they found underneath Jim's mojo???? Heck man, I'm biddin' !!!

Kevin
Posted on 15 years ago

"Love Stamp's" up to $64 !!!

Kevin
Posted on 15 years ago

That's just Sid - playing on the computer again. Dang. Someone ought to take that mouse away from him. Last time, he lit it on fire thinking it was his ferret "Diamond". Oh well.

Posted on 15 years ago

Nancy gave that mouse to Lucy for safekeeping ...... Ringo must have been skydiving again, found it behind Cloud 9, and gave it back to him......

Kevin
Posted on 15 years ago

Hey Kevin, It's kind of neat that the forum gave this little area to the two of us to romp and play until we grow up. Party

Posted on 15 years ago

Yeah, it is, isn't? But who's planning on growing up?

Kevin
Posted on 15 years ago

I'm watching the Little Rascals every night with the wife. I don't have TV. I watch DVD's. That way I program what comes into my house. So, no...I don't plan on maturing anytime soon.

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here