Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 132.66806%

Please take a look at this A stamp

Hello all. So I picked up a nice A ride 20 inch. Weighs in at 2208 grams and is in nice shape, very minor keyhole. Paid 120 dollars, which in the NYC area, is an ok price. Sounds and plays nice, so i'm happy. The seller told me he purchased it around 1974 from a music store along with some hats and a ludwig drum kit. The stamp resembles more of the 60's stamp then what I would think would be the 70's thin stamp, being 74' and all. The stamp is

1 1/2" from top to bottom. Just looking to clarify, thanks.

Larry

Posted on 11 years ago

i'd say 60's as well. probably some new old stock still in the store at that time.

mike

Posted on 11 years ago

From 76duece

Hello all. So I picked up a nice A ride 20 inch. Weighs in at 2208 grams and is in nice shape, very minor keyhole. Paid 120 dollars, which in the NYC area, is an ok price. Sounds and plays nice, so i'm happy. The seller told me he purchased it around 1974 from a music store along with some hats and a ludwig drum kit. The stamp resembles more of the 60's stamp then what I would think would be the 70's thin stamp, being 74' and all. The stamp is 1 1/2" from top to bottom. Just looking to clarify, thanks.Larry

It's a 60's stamp

Mark
BosLover
Posted on 11 years ago

Definatly 1960's stamp.IMO you paid a fair price for it.

Posted on 11 years ago
Action Another action Something else here