Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.65344%

Pearl Double Bass Pedal

I have this pedal I picked up in a deal a couple years back... it's a Pearl, and I think it was bought first as a single and then added to with the conversion pedal. I'm not sure of that, but each pedal has a sticker with the model number so it makes sense. Pearl P120P and P121TW. It's a really decent pedal, well made and in good shape. The problem with it is it's the left hand version. I know... weird. I'll post the pictures now from the Pearl website and get an actual photo up tomorrow. I'd like to trade it for an equal pedal, right hand though... or maybe just a good single pedal... or maybe an 18" medium crash-Zildjian A series or equivalent, or maybe a good snare... or... well, make me an offer with what you think would work.

Cassidy

2 attachments
Posted on 14 years ago

So here they are... any left handed drummers in here?

I looked around, seems like LH models are hard to find...

Cassidy

1 attachments
Posted on 14 years ago

Hi. I am interested in your LH double bass pedal. I have a right footed dbl pedal if you want to trade. its a PDP 400(?) series. retail $100. barely used. If you are interested in buying or selling or trading me. Let me know

Posted on 14 years ago

Trade sounds good... where are you located?

Cassidy Mallet Player2

Posted on 14 years ago

Trade has been made... thanks!

Cassidy Cool Dude

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here