Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 132.86848%

Pastie hats

I got my black label 2002 SE hats today!! All I can say is[SIZE="7"] OMG!![/SIZE]

Posted on 12 years ago

I reckon that means you dig 'em??

Posted on 12 years ago

From tillerva

I reckon that means you dig 'em??

[SIZE="5"]I reckon so![/SIZE] Sent you a e-mail a few minutes ago.

Posted on 12 years ago

I have a set of 15" black label sound edge hi hats and I couldn't agree more! they sound pre EQ'ed!! Found them in a pawn shop, with 2 18" crashes and an 18" china over four years ago. Just last December they had a 20" ride. Now I have a set.

I like Drums...
1963 Ludwig Downbeat Champagne Sparkle
1964 Leedy (Slingerland) Blue n Silver Duco
1964 Ludwig Club Date Sparkling Silver Pearl
1966 Ludwig Super Classic Sparkling Silver Pearl
1968 Gretsch round badge modern jazz orange stain
1972 Slingerland 85N Pop outfit Light Blue Pearl
1976 Ludwig Vistalite clear
1981 Gretsch SSB Gran Prix Rosewood
1987 Yamaha Turbo Tour Custom Mellow Yellow
1991 Pearl Export Ferrari Red
Posted on 11 years ago

They are my all time favs!

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 11 years ago

Yesterday i received a set of 15" red label SE's that I bought from forum member and "all-around great guy to do business with" Ben (mountainhick) and used them last night for a gig at the local Hard Rock. The house kit was surrounded by the dreaded plexiglass sneeze guard/drum condom. The sound man made the earlier drummers sound like crap with zero top end. I put up my SE hats and 2002 24" ride and a couple crashes and I guess I gave the guy so much top end he couldn't kill it haha. I listened back to some videos and the cymbals sounded really nice. Bonham's cymbal choices make so much sense for a wide variety of music.

Posted on 11 years ago

From Chappy50

Yesterday i received a set of 15" red label SE's that I bought from forum member and "all-around great guy to do business with" Ben (mountainhick) and used them last night for a gig at the local Hard Rock. The house kit was surrounded by the dreaded plexiglass sneeze guard/drum condom. The sound man made the earlier drummers sound like crap with zero top end. I put up my SE hats and 2002 24" ride and a couple crashes and I guess I gave the guy so much top end he couldn't kill it haha. I listened back to some videos and the cymbals sounded really nice. Bonham's cymbal choices make so much sense for a wide variety of music.

I know what your saying. I liked the hats so well that I went over the 2002 rainbow. The ride is a 505.

1 attachments
Posted on 11 years ago

Yes, SE hats are nice.

If you think 2002s are too shrill, I can recommend finding 505s.

Thinner, a bit more sloshy - but still crunchy.

I like mine!

602s are highly recommended too, but are quite a lot more expensive, of course.

Regards

Jon

Posted on 11 years ago

From Jon Petersen

Yes, SE hats are nice.If you think 2002s are too shrill, I can recommend finding 505s.Thinner, a bit more sloshy - but still crunchy.I like mine!602s are highly recommended too, but are quite a lot more expensive, of course.RegardsJon

But still crunchy. Ist time that I have heard that one! Walking

Posted on 11 years ago

From hawghunter

But still crunchy. Ist time that I have heard that one! Walking

Well, maybe I was "translating" too directly from danish......

:o:o:o:o:o

Posted on 11 years ago
Action Another action Something else here