Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

Parts for.. Stuff.

I have a number of Rogers Big R parts up for trade.

I will try to list as best as I can everything I have but it is a lot almost

a full drum kit. I just don't want any of it and it is not my taste.

I will be willing to trade all of this for a number of things, looking for a nice

pair of super-duper-how-cow-those-are-dry hi-hats preferably 15-16" or a 24" ride (Super thin too) or possibly an 18" Floor tom. I am working on building a massive recording set, stuff does not have to be pretty just needs to sound great. Any ways, here is the list;

24" Rogers big R shell, decent shape. Cosmetically not the best, shell has minor cracks, White wrap

12" and 13" Concert toms - possibly converted. I'm not sure if Rogers ever even made a concert tom in this series or not, but either way they are here. white wrap

A bunch of hardware. - spurloc hi hat stand, rough shape, several boom stand bases, Rogers Big R lugs, LOTS of used drumheads, Zildjian stickers, snare drum shells, memoryloc hardware

I'll let all of it go for any of those items that i'm interested in. I was adding up the value of it the other day from ebay completed listings and it's like almost 300$ worth of stuff if you're careful with how you sell it. Let me know if you are interested. PM me for more details, pics, or just email me at [email]nickthestick@yahoo.com[/email]

-Nick

Ba-Dum..CRASH!

1966 Slingerland "Modern Jazz Outfit"
1960's Zildjian Avedis Cymbals

www.myspace.com/oliverandtheattackofthelovely
Posted on 11 years ago

If you refer cash I will take 200$ for the whole bundle plus shipping.

Ba-Dum..CRASH!

Posted on 11 years ago

Adding a remo PTS 5 piece kit to this mix. It's in decent shape, definitely playable!

Bump

Ba-Dum..CRASH!

Posted on 11 years ago
Action Another action Something else here