Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 132.26722%

paiste blue and green label cymbals

hey guys and gals, found this site trying to find out the worth of some cymbals i got with a kit i bought today. turns out the hi-hats are Paiste 602 blue label 14" heavys with a serial number. Paiste 505 green label 18" medium crash and 22" ride. all are swiss made and near mint condition. except 18",its probably good to excellent. wondering if any1 could give me a roundabout idea what they maybe worth. thanx for reading this!!Keep on Pl

Posted on 13 years ago

The blue label 602's are something special you have. While not as valuable as the older black or black and red label 602's, you can expect to get several hundred out of that pair of hats. I can't give a figure, unfortunately.

505's are worth between $50 and $85 per cymbal depending on size and condition. This is just an observation based on ebay.

If someone has better insight, please share.

Yeah- I'm THAT guy!!!

Dead dogs like rusty fire hydrants!!!
Posted on 13 years ago

thanx for the insight bunnyman! i think i smell coton candy too!!Help2

Posted on 13 years ago

Blue labels are actually worth MORE then black ones!

"Always make sure your front bottom BD lugs clear the ground!"
Posted on 13 years ago

From blairndrums

I stand corrected!!!!

Yeah- I'm THAT guy!!!

Dead dogs like rusty fire hydrants!!!
Posted on 13 years ago

From blairndrums

hey blairndrums, any kinda numbers you can throw at me? where is a good place to put them up for sale if that's the route i end up taking?Hmmmm

Posted on 13 years ago

Blue labels were made in the late 70's to early 80's. The ended production of the 602 in the early to mid 80's. Blue labels are collectible, numbers depend on quality, size, cleanliness, usage and how solid the labels are.

If they are Heavy hats in collectible condition, $300-$400 on a good day. In players condition $150.00-$250.00. A seller just sold two clean 602 blue label crashes (16" and18") for over $600.00.

Desire and condition always warrant different prices and/or estimates.

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here