Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.86639%

Paiste 802

Anyone have or play these?...Entry,mid line...they seem to be well priced?

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 14 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]They are pretty good cymbals actually...yet another example of a company discontinuing a line of good, reasonably-priced cymbals.

They were the top end of their budget offerings.....above the 302 and 502 and significantly better than any of those. I consider them to be as good as their Alpha series...something along the lines of Meinl Classics. They kinda reminded me of the better early Zildjian Amirs. Also of the older 505's.

Weird thing being, there is nothing comparable to them being produced by Paiste now. They are far better than the PST5's....

A good model of cymbal fof the $. They tend not to have a high market value these days. 'Hats about $80/pair....16" crash about $70...20" ride shouldn't top $100-110, really.[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 14 years ago

eh I beg to differ. The 502+ 18 crash/ride is phenomenal. One of the best B8 cymbal since the original giant beats

www.brendanpeleolazar.com
Posted on 14 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]well....there you have it...if the 502 is 'phenomenal'...then the superior 802's must be....

phenomenal-plus.....Excited[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 14 years ago

The 802,s are a lot cheaper than the 505,s so im hoping,if i win they will be at least decent.I need a set up for rehearsals.

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 14 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]They are very respectable cymbals....good quality B8's for sure. Good luck ![/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here