Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.66597%

Paiste 602 13" Heavy Bell

Hey

Anybody know about this cymbal and I was wondering about the value of it/any impressions of the cymbal.

Thanks.

Posted on 14 years ago

If You Are Able To Get Him To Give You A Letter Of Authenticy, It Would Make It More Valuable, Does It Have Serial Numbers On It Or Not? Any Labels Black.red Or Blue?

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

From vintagemore2000

If You Are Able To Get Him To Give You A Letter Of Authenticy, It Would Make It More Valuable, Does It Have Serial Numbers On It Or Not? Any Labels Black.red Or Blue?

Hey,

Just to clarify - this was not Nicko's personal cymbal - just used his name as a reference. I wish it were...

It's a blue label. Serial #469170 - dates to 1974 I believe.

Posted on 14 years ago

Ok, Fair Enough, These As Far As A Collector Goes Are The Least Desireable, I'm Saying Blue Labeled With The Serial Numbers,, The Original 60's Non Serial Numbered With Black Lettered Logo's Being The Most Desireable, Yours Is In The $100.00 Range

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

Hi, I have some blue labels. Sounds like it's from 1984 if it is engraved with:

PAISTE (all caps)

Check this out; I've seen it listed then relisted on and off for a long while.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Paiste-602-Blue-Label-11-Heavy-Bell-VERY-RARE_W0QQitemZ230401113278QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item35a4f9fcbe#ht_500wt_790

1968 Slingerland Red Sparkle
Posted on 14 years ago

Didn't Stewart Copeland use these too?

Posted on 14 years ago

From vintagemore2000

Ok, Fair Enough, These As Far As A Collector Goes Are The Least Desireable, I'm Saying Blue Labeled With The Serial Numbers,, The Original 60's Non Serial Numbered With Black Lettered Logo's Being The Most Desireable, Yours Is In The $100.00 Range

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Mmmmmmmmm - l respectfully disagree with this - the most valuable are the [COLOR="Blue"]blue labels[/COLOR] - they always fetch the highest prices http://completed.shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=paiste+602&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=See-All-Categories&_okw=paiste+602&_oexkw=&LH_Complete=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=200&_fpos=Zip+code&_fsct=&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_rdc=1 - l say yours on eFlay would get $150 pretty easily.

[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 14 years ago
1968 Slingerland Red Sparkle
Posted on 14 years ago
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here