Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

P-83 strainer front piece

Last week someone had posted that they wanted to trade a nickel plated P-83 front plate with the script Ludwig logo for a chrome one with the newer logo. I have one and am willing to trade but I can't find the original post. Please let me know if your still willing to do the trade.

Posted on 12 years ago

I remember this one, but I'm not sure that's what you need really?

Link

Kevin
Posted on 12 years ago

Thanks Kevins. Your right. I'm looking for a 1960's P83 front with the script logo. If anyone has one or a whole P83 strainer I am interested. Thanks, Jerry.

Posted on 12 years ago

Hi Gerald,

If I understand this correctly, you're looking for a 60's script logo P83 in nickel and you have a chrome P83 to trade for it? If so, I'd be into that trade. Here is a pic of my nickel P83...works just fine...only in the wrong finish. Hope to hear back from ya.

Aaron

[IMG]http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m530/ElMoonlightDrummer/Craigslist/p83.jpg[/IMG]

- EMD
Posted on 12 years ago

Thanks for the reply but what I have is a nickel P-83 strainer that has a chrome front piece with the modern logo on it. I'm lookig for either just the front piece in nickel with the script logo or an entire strainer in nickel. I don't have an entire strainer in chrome to trade.

Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here