Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 132.26722%

no name ride

came across a 20'' ride in the local op shop, lathing, weight, patina, bell shape looks like good stuff, but no stamp, no mark of any sort, but you just get that nagging thought that it had something. were cymbals of any substance made but not branded, i do own some low end el cheapo stuff and some of it is ok.

Posted on 13 years ago

You may want to take a hard look for a stamp. I bought a pair of no name hats that turned out to be 60's Zildjians. The patina and grime was so heavy on it, but a little soap and wanter revealed the faint stamp.

Posted on 13 years ago

[COLOR="Purple"]If it looks sorta Vintage A-esque, it could well be an old Italian cymbal from the UFIP factory. They made TONS of stencils which were only stamped in INK, so would have worn off long ago.

Did you playtest it ? I love old Italian B20's, if that's what it is.....they are more often than not... bordering on fantastic....[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 13 years ago

i just hav'nt got back there to play test, but when i do and if its still there will haggle on price if its half decent. hav'nt had much to do with ufip except my 18'' china from the 80's, man is it trashed but just hanging in there, once the outer flange is gone i guess it's gone.Laughing H

Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here