Well, I am about to begin on another adventure, this time a neat project....actually two. The first is going to be this super cool reproduction:

http://www.vintagedrumguide.com/japanese_drums/images/Star/1967-6.jpg

"The Starfield" in green glitter.

What I need is simple, and I am willing to trade labor, maybe some MIJ parts, whatever, or maybe someone has the parts just gathering dust and underfoot causing a trip and fall hazard....(can you say begging for freebies? hey, I'm not proud, I'm unemployed!). I think I have a tube, but will need a snare basket, something fairly sturdy, not like those flimsy ones with thin arms, with the tilter as I don't happen to have one. Also for the other part of the project, since I am offering this with a side tom, any old 8" or 10", preferably 10" shell and hoops, again, wrap/exterior condition is not a concern as this is going to be green glitter finish. If someone has all of these parts, in good condition, I have a complete Kent tom, 13", that is up for trading, if not, it is going to donate itself to the second part of the project as a floor tom.

My idea for this is going to be a convertible. The first part I have explained, the rest is going to be the 10" as a hanger somewhere, haven't gotten quite that far yet, and the 13" floor tom, of which I have a few tom, so finding the proper one to match tonally will not be all that hard.

So to review, the "Subway Custom"~~16" bass w/snare mounted atop. The conversion pieces, or add-ons, will be the hanging tom and the floor tom, for a complete and compact Coffeehouse Custom and Subway Custom 2 in 1 re-creation, in Green Glitter Lacquer. The snare will, of course, will be a restoration/re-creation as well. Any help will be greatly appreciated.