[Attachment: 920][Attachment: 921][Attachment: 922][Attachment: 923][Attachment: 924]

Hello Group

I have a set of very old Zildijan K Hi-Hat cymbals for sale but I don't know what they might be worth or the age of them. If any of you can help me that would be great. I will tell all I can about them. I purchased them about 25 years ago from a small music shop in Berwin IL. The store was closing after 40 years in the music business. The cymbals fell behind a shelf when the store opened and could not be reached until the store closed and they ripped out the shelf. That makes them at least 65 years old. The set is in perfect condition. They are not as shiny as they were and I have never cleaned them. They have some stick marks that would clean off. I used lighting to show the detail. They won't fit the new large hi hat stands. I use them once and a while on my vintage Slingerland Hi-Hat stand. They both have the same stamp. They both have a signature but they are not the same persons name. They both have a sticker on the back that says Zildijan Made In Turkey. If you need more photos I can send them to your e-mail. One cymbal is larger than the other. The sizes are 14 inches and the other is a little over 15 inches. They do sound really unique. I was thinking of putting them on E-Bay.

They are now on e-bay item number 160036208311

Thanks

Mike

Thank you