Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 132.06681%

Need info Paiste 1995

Hi All, I know there are very knowledgeable collectors on this site and I'm hoping you can help me out with some information I'm gathering. What is embossed above a Paiste 6 digit date stamp from 1995 (5XXXXX)? Is it PAISTE or up/down pAisTe? Thanks

BTW Moniker has nothing to do with my drumming!
Posted on 14 years ago

pAisTe? this should be stamped into the cymbal. do you have a pic or are you inquiring to it's authenticy?

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

From vintagemore2000

pAisTe? this should be stamped into the cymbal. do you have a pic or are you inquiring to it's authenticy?

I'm collecting information.

My Paiste [COLOR="Red"]Red[/COLOR] 1981, 83, 85 have PAISTE 2002 embossed just above the serial #.

1986 has PAISTE, 1991 has PAISTE and all the 1996 8 digits have pAisTe. I'm trying to find out the year it changed to the up/down pAisTe. I understand there are exceptions like prototypes. So I guess the Q is when did it change?

Posted on 14 years ago

I can't help you out on your question, all my 2002's are Black Labled!

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

Good morning. Contact Andrew Shreve at Paiste U.S.A you can reach him at [email]ashreve@paiste.com[/email] He's been super helpfull to me in the past. Very knowlegable. One of the things I learned from him regarding colour of the stamp was that it was black & hand stamped until 1980. After that they changed to the red that most of us know & love today....later

Posted on 14 years ago

From brichfan

Good morning. Contact Andrew Shreve at Paiste U.S.A....later

Thank you for your comment.

Yea I know Andrew and he is a very personable and knowledgeable gentleman. I bugged him about my last post the GB prototype Ride and I didn't want to wear out my welcome.

New information 1993 has the up/down pAisTe.

Anyone with a Paiste 6 digit serial number beginning with 2XXXXX what’s embossed just above the serial number PAISTE or pAisTe? Thanks!

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here