Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.86639%

need date of old zildjian a 22inch w?soundfile

I bought this cymbal today for a whopping $50...Sounds pretty good ..

could i get someone to date it for me? thanks

heres a sound file http://www.filedropper.com/dr000016

Posted on 14 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Either '50's or '70's....am leaning towards '50s. Can you post a good pic of the underside of the cymbal ?....that will help remove doubt.

Regardless, $50 is a good deal for an 18" or 20" ! For a 22" it's a damn steal !

[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 14 years ago

From Jaye

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Either '50's or '70's....am leaning towards '50s. Can you post a good pic of the underside of the cymbal ?....that will help remove doubt.Regardless, $50 is a good deal for an 18" or 20" ! For a 22" it's a damn steal ![/COLOR]

here ya go

2 attachments
Posted on 14 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Aaaargh...still leaning 50's...I am thinkin' I see some hand-work on the underside of that cymbal. 70's cymbals are more uniform-looking across their surface....

Drumaholic could give a good second (or first, I defer) opinion.[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 14 years ago

From Jaye

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Aaaargh...still leaning 50's...I am thinkin' I see some hand-work on the underside of that cymbal. 70's cymbals are more uniform-looking across their surface....Drumaholic could give a good second (or first, I defer) opinion.[/COLOR]

it has alot of inconsistancy all over the cymbal....and its pretty light weight,and dark sounding....did ya listen to the soundfile above

Posted on 14 years ago

It's late 50's for sure.

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here