Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 133.06889%

Need A Ludwig 1372C Cymbal Holder!

Having just recently finished restoring a 1967 WMP Ludwig Super Classic kit, I'm looking for just one thing to complete it. That would be a #1372C cymbal holder (as seen on page 92 of the 1967 catalog, upper left corner). I do NOT want the later model that had the tapered head....the one available in 1967 had the round head with gear teeth. I have the L-arm and shell mount bracket, I just need the cymbal holder arm. That said, I will gladly buy the arm also as long as I can find one of these here. Photos show what the correct arm looks like. I need a clean one with nice chrome to complete this beautiful kit so please have mercy, someone please sell me one.....the kit and I would be very grateful.

2 attachments
Jim Lersch in Nixa/Branson, MO
Posted on 9 years ago

PM sent! Thanks.

drfills | Derek Mantz | MKE Drum Co. - mkedrumco.com - Facebook - Instagram
Posted on 9 years ago

Derek....PM sent back to ya! Thanks.

Posted on 9 years ago

Man, talk about a fast filling of a request. drfills (Derek) already came through for me on this. Man, you rock and so does VDF. Thanks again.

Posted on 9 years ago

OK, one down and one to go. I need another one so if anybody has one, lease contact me. Thanks!

Posted on 9 years ago

Bump...still looking for the cymbal arm. Anybody have one to sell?

Posted on 9 years ago

I'm looking for this part (the shell mount/clamp, specifically), from the 1957 catalog. I've got a picture here. Can anybody help me out?

1 attachments
1957 WFL Super Classic in Black Diamond Pearl
22b/16ft/14s/13rt
20/16/14/11 Zildjians
Posted on 7 years ago

how does this look to you? if you dig it PM me. thanks.

1 attachments
145.9 kB
http://www.drummerfish.weebly.com for drum parts, drum promos , swag, promo media and more for sale
Posted on 7 years ago

Fish, sent you a PM, will await your reply sir and thanks for remembering me on this sir.

Jim

Posted on 7 years ago
Action Another action Something else here