Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 132.26722%

My first Sabian

Any way to tell the age on this Sabian ?

It's a 19 inch medium weight rascal.... sorry, no scales or ability to make a sound file...

Kevin
Posted on 13 years ago

when we picked this Sabian AA up yesterday, It is a suburb example of what a zildjian wished it sounded like. I told Kevins it looks to be an original 80's model, but I'm certainly not sure? anyone else?

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 13 years ago

Know we all know this is just a claim, My B8 can`t hang but sounds OK for a ride. I can`t compare it to my Zildjian cuz the Zildjian aint warpped !!

With that said, can this b*tch hang in a Rock house, or she gonna turn turtle ?

I`d like to adress the cymbal if you don`t mind VM2K,...

Saby,...saby...Here`s something,..Here`s something, ... Here`s something you`ll never forget,...Saby Saby,..you know, you know, ya know, Ya know............You aint seen nut`n yet !!:D

It`s a drum,.....Hit It !!

.....76/#XK9207 Phonic Sound Machine D454/D-505 snares !i
Posted on 13 years ago

From OddBall

Know we all know this is just a claim, My B8 can`t hang but sounds OK for a ride. I can`t compare it to my Zildjian cuz the Zildjian aint warpped !! With that said, can this b*tch hang in a Rock house, or she gonna turn turtle ? I`d like to adress the cymbal if you don`t mind VM2K,... Saby,...saby...Here`s something,..Here`s something, ... Here`s something you`ll never forget,...Saby Saby,..you know, you know, ya know, Ya know............You aint seen nut`n yet !!:D

OK.................

1 attachments
Kevin
Posted on 13 years ago

From OddBall

Know we all know this is just a claim, My B8 can`t hang but sounds OK for a ride. I can`t compare it to my Zildjian cuz the Zildjian aint warpped !! With that said, can this b*tch hang in a Rock house, or she gonna turn turtle ? I`d like to adress the cymbal if you don`t mind VM2K,... Saby,...saby...Here`s something,..Here`s something, ... Here`s something you`ll never forget,...Saby Saby,..you know, you know, ya know, Ya know............You aint seen nut`n yet !!:D

Kids Don't do drugs cuz Drugs are baad!!!! I truely have No clue what The cluck this code even meant???????????????????????????????????????????????????????///

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 13 years ago

That`s cuz you read it, you have to sing it to understand !!

It`s a drum,.....Hit It !!

.....76/#XK9207 Phonic Sound Machine D454/D-505 snares !i
Posted on 13 years ago

Returning to your regularly scheduled program:

It isn't one of the earlist ones because

[list]they didn't have a large ink sabian logo on top which think I can see faintly on that one

[*]they didn't have the designation AA until a later time

[*]the ink logo on the bottom was very modest in size

[*]the model designation used a hollow font

[/list]

This is a pretty early (but possibly not THE earliest) Sabian minibell 18" with the modest sized logo on the bottm. It is what became the AA series but there is no hint of an AA designation.

[img]http://black.net.nz/drums/SabianMiniBell18.JPG[/img]

[img]http://black.net.nz/drums/sabianMiniBell18z.JPG[/img]

With the HH series it was differentiated by a very modest HH in the lower right corner of the inked "rainbow" of the stylized cymbal. I haven't got a picture of that to show. So it was HH versus...just a cymbal which later was a series called AA.

Posted on 13 years ago

From zenstat

Returning to your regularly scheduled program:It isn't one of the earlist ones because [list]they didn't have a large ink sabian logo on top which think I can see faintly on that one[*]they didn't have the designation AA until a later time[*]the ink logo on the bottom was very modest in size[*]the model designation used a hollow font[/list]This is a pretty early (but possibly not THE earliest) Sabian minibell 18" with the modest sized logo on the bottm. It is what became the AA series but there is no hint of an AA designation.[img]http://black.net.nz/drums/SabianMiniBell18.JPG[/img][img]http://black.net.nz/drums/sabianMiniBell18z.JPG[/img]With the HH series it was differentiated by a very modest HH in the lower right corner of the inked "rainbow" of the stylized cymbal. I haven't got a picture of that to show. So it was HH versus...just a cymbal which later was a series called AA.

Yeah it is Definitely a AA not A HH, and thank you for getting back to what kevins was asking on the original title!!

Posted on 13 years ago

I think these are the earlier ones with this style of stamp. Can you see any faint ink stamps on yours? Mine does have the modest Sabian ink stamp logo on the bottom also.

Posted on 13 years ago

From vintagemore2000

Kids Don't do drugs cuz Drugs are baad!!!! I truely have No clue what The cluck this code even meant???????????????????????????????????????????????????????///

Bachman Turner Overdrve

I assume because they were from Canada

Kevin
Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here