Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

My Custom C&C Maple Snare for Your Ludwig Supra LM402

[SIZE="7"]TRADED![/SIZE]

This is an AMAZING sounding drum, of which I'm very hesitant to get rid of... Without a doubt, the best sounding wood snare I've ever owned or heard... but I tried a LM402 last week and have the itch for one now, and considering this is probably the snare I own that's worth the most, it's going to be the one that will hold the most trade value against one.

The C&C is a 13" maple snare, I believe the depth is 6", I'll have to measure it when I get home. Generally speaking, most 13" snares I've owned have a really nice pop, but not much body... This thing has A LOT of body. Huge tuning range from big and fat on the lower side to a poppy piccolo when cranked, with everything in between. I'm assuming the kit was ordered as a tribute to Bonham's old Ludwigs (I'm not the original owner).

As the title says - looking to trade for a Ludwig Supraphonic LM402 (14 x 6.5"). Must be in good working condition, vintage or new is fine, no heavy pitting, but doesn't need to be showroom quality - this will be used primarily in a studio environment, so no one's really going to see it, other than myself and clients. However, I'd like for it to at least look pretty in pictures that I might post on my website.

I don't have any up-close pictures of the C&C, but can certainly snap some for anyone interested. No, I don't have the kit, so please don't ask ;)

2 attachments
4-piece Yamaha Oak Custom
4-piece Vintage Ludwig Classic
14x6.5" Ludwig Supraphonic
14x8" M4 Drum Co. Walnut/Maple Stave
14x5" Ludwig Blacrolite
13x6.5" & 12x6" Yamaha Musashi
13x6" Addiction Drums Vented Segmented Oak
20" Meinl Byzance Traditional Heavy Ride
18" Paiste Signature Heavy China
17" Zildjian K Custom Fast Crash
16" Sabian Artisan Crash
13.25" Zildjian K Custom Hybrid Hats
12" Sabian AAX China / 10" Saluda Mist Splash stack

My Classified References
Posted on 10 years ago

Love the snare. Hope you are enjoying the supra!

Posted on 10 years ago
Action Another action Something else here