Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 132.26722%

More ID Help

Bought these 14" A.Zildjian hats in a package deal with some newer crash cymbals and would love to know if they are older than 70's ?

1 attachments
Posted on 13 years ago

I would say 60's but Drumaholic can give you a more definitive answer.

Scott

Posted on 13 years ago

Looks like 60's to me too.

Posted on 13 years ago
Posted on 13 years ago

From Zman

And then when you want the right answer, go back and try this site.

Posted on 13 years ago

From Zman

Hey Bill, I wonder if you tried these instructions (just for a lark) and classified some of your A Zildjian cymbals -- how accurate would it be? 20% 40%? 60% 80% ??

Just curious. Oh, and using all Istanbul made Ks doesn't count since they seem to have forgotten about them. DOH

Posted on 13 years ago

From zenstat

Hey Bill, I wonder if you tried these instructions (just for a lark) and classified some of your A Zildjian cymbals -- how accurate would it be? 20% 40%? 60% 80% ??Just curious. Oh, and using all Istanbul made Ks doesn't count since they seem to have forgotten about them. DOH

You can't classify anything with certainty from what's there. What's needed are photos of every type with detailed explanations as to what unique characteristics apply to each. By far this is the worst possible source for information on this subject on the internet.

Posted on 13 years ago

I agree. I tried to use the criteria but it is vague and subject to interpretation.

I appreciate the value of experience.

Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here