This and at least 50 other drum related forums have been contacted to do a survey questionnaire about drum forums by Modern Drummer writer Rick Long. Here is the survey and you will need to send it back to me so I can forward it to him.

Click Here

Here are the list of questions also if you want to cut and paste it or reply directly to this post.

Thanks

David

Webmaster

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Dear Forum Member,[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]My name is Rick Long and I am a freelance writer on assignment for Modern Drummer magazine. I have been assigned to write an article on drum forums and asked your drum forum webmaster to assist me in identifying a few forum members to answer a survey about forum use. Please take a few moments to answer the following questions.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]What led you to start participating in an online drum forum?[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]What did you hope to accomplish?[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]In what ways have your goals been met?[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]In what ways have your goals not been met?[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]How did you pick the particular drum forum that you participate in?[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]What has surprised you most about the posts on this forum?[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]What problems have you had with posts or problems from other forum members and how have the problems been resolved?[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]What changes would you like to see for the future of your drum forum?[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Thank you for your time.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Sincerely,[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Rick Long[/SIZE][/FONT]