Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 132.86848%

Member, surface (Nevin): Fantastic Seller!

I know that this post might best belong under "Seller Feedback" but, I wanted as many members as possible to view it. A couple of weeks ago, I began my search for a vintage hi-hat clutch that would be age appropriate to my 1968 Ludwig two-legged flat stand. I thought my chances were remote. Nope! Fellow-member, surface came though! Nevin emailed me pictures of several of his vintage Ludwig clutches and advised me about the best choice. He put a LOT of time and effort into shipping me this piece to Canada for a VERY reasonable price! It is mint! I never expected such a beautiful item. If any of you ever get a chance to deal with Nevin, you can be assured that this gentleman is a true asset to our forum! THANK YOU, Nevin!

Brian

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 7 years ago

He's first class. We met a few years ago when he also sold me some very nice parts at a great deal. He's always my first choice. He's as good as they come.

Posted on 7 years ago

Bought some stuff from him also, great guy!

Posted on 7 years ago

Yep, great person to deal with, one of VDF's best.

Thank you!
Jeff C

"Enjoy every sandwich" Warren Zevon
Posted on 7 years ago

Dang guys....did not expect this at all! Appreciate the kind words Brian, and absolutely a pleasure in getting the right part in your hands. Truly a blessing in working with each and every one of you, and hope I continue to bring good fortune (and parts you are pleased with) in everything you do! Thanks again!

Nevin

Posted on 7 years ago

He's one of my best drum buddies and always seems to have whatever I'm looking for. Hey Bub, I told ya that you ROCK!

Jim Lersch in Nixa/Branson, MO
Posted on 7 years ago

Agreed! As good as they come! Very knowledgeable and has taught me a ton about vintage ludwig.

One UP one down!!

Posted on 7 years ago
Action Another action Something else here