Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.65344%

Ludwig Standard Blue Strata w/Classic Hardware

SOLD!!! Gone Gone Gone...

Moving out one more kit before Summer Break hits. I retrofitted the Luddy Standard with absolutely pristine Classic lugs and a pretty cool twin tom mount on all but the snare. These lugs are about as perfect as they come. I still have some Standard lugs, but ... why? I'll send 'em if you want 'em. I also have a second tom for the kit.

So, you will be getting:

22x14

12x8

13x9

16x16

14x5

and a couple of extra Ludwig snares I have hanging around. oooo ... sweeeet.

The first pic is of the kit with the new hardware. The second pic is a good shot of the finish. It's hard as snot to photo these Standard wraps. This one is the best I could do.

I'm looking for CLEAN -

late 50's to early 60's Slingerland Gold or Red Sparkle 20/12/14

late 50's to early 60's Slingerland Gene Krupa kit Gold or Red Sparkle (22/13/16)

I am throwing in a couple of extra Ludwig snares ... and/or a bit of cash if it doesn't feel equitable.

Posted on 14 years ago

Damn, that's nice, just sell it to me...

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 14 years ago

Ok. Make an offer. Seriously. I'm going to reinvest in another kit, so it really doesn't matter if it's a trade or a sale.

Here's a pic of the lugs. They are about as nice as I've ever seen. Very pristine.

Posted on 14 years ago

Bump Bump

Posted on 14 years ago

bump bump bump

Ludwig for Slingerland. Come on. That's fair. I'm throwing in a couple of 'extra' Ludwig snares. Gotta be cool, right?

Posted on 14 years ago

SOLD!!! Wow. One day on ebay and it's gone gone gone.

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here