Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 133.26931%

Ludwig Gold Sparkle Floor Tom 14" or 16", Mahogany/Poplar/Mahogany Shell

I have a couple Ludwig transition badge drums, a 20" bass and 12" rack tom, in gold sparkle and I'm looking to find a floor tom to complete the kit. A transition badge Ludwig would be ideal, but would consider a pre-serial, pre-white interior (1960/61 I guess that would be)

Posted on 8 years ago

Still looking

Posted on 8 years ago

Still looking!

Posted on 8 years ago

If u wanted to sell bd id be interested

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 8 years ago

Thanks jaghog but I'd really to try and complete this kit. Still holding out hope

Posted on 8 years ago

I have one 64 with 2 extra holes and just want to tighten up my downbeat as I have floor tom and hang tom still on the look out for 64 bd anyonep

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 8 years ago

there is a 16" gold tom on ebay, year 66 white int.

Posted on 8 years ago

Thanks for the heads up I actually owned a mid-60's floor tom but the sparkle doesn't match. I guess it changed around 61. Maybe from a glass to a glitter? I don't know. It wasn't a fade thing either. Just different.

Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here