Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

Ludwig Drums

Sold!!!!!!

Posted on 12 years ago

I haven't talked to you in awhile (for obvious reasons.) But I wish I had something to swap you for this kit. I bought the identical black cortex B/O kit in the mid-eighties. I was playing with a Hendrix/SRV cover band from 86' to 95'. I played that set exclusively the entire time. I gigged the hell out of that kit and it looked as good after 10 years of hard use, as it did the day I bought them. The finish is tough and dingers don't show so easy on anything all black. That's not the reason though. The reason I wish I could swap for them is; that 70's black cortex kit was one of the best sounding set of drums I had ever played. Classic Ludwig drum sound.

Good luck finding a swap. Whoever gets it will be happy with it. It may become their go-to kit - they sound so freakin' good. In case you can't tell, I'm a huge black cortex fan.

John

Too many great drums to list here!

http://www.walbergandauge.com/VintageVenue.htm
Posted on 12 years ago

[For obvious reasons"]...geeez!..Oh well, i must agree this kit would be "the one"..One of the best road worthy ever built.

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 12 years ago

Here are some pics without the rings, thanks.

2 attachments
122.3 kB
127.5 kB
Posted on 12 years ago

I'm looking for any vintage kit in wmp or any sparkle, in any condition, thanks.

Consider an Apollo red sparkle kit???

Thank you!
Jeff C

"Enjoy every sandwich" Warren Zevon
Posted on 12 years ago

This kit is long gone.

Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here