Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.25470%

Ludwig Citrus Mod Piccolo For Mod Orange Jazzfestival

This one is a tall order, I know. I have an all original (except for heads) early 70's Ludwig 3 x 13 Piccolo in Citrus Mod in great condition. I would like to trade this drum for a late 60's Keystone badge Mod Orange Jazzfestival snare drum, with no fade.

Posted on 12 years ago

Can't help you, but I believe I speak for the whole forum community - LET'S SEE PICS!!!

Posted on 12 years ago

Is this a command, or polite request?

Posted on 12 years ago

From vintagedrumjunky

Is this a command, or polite request?

Polite request.Yes Sir

"Failing to prepare, is preparing to fail". John Wooden

Blaemire / Jenkins-Martin drums.

http://www.jenkinsmartindrums.com/
Posted on 12 years ago

It seems some people around here are either too lazy or can't figure out how to post a simple pic. Why even bother asking without displaying what you are trying to sell or trade. :confused:

Posted on 12 years ago

From johnnyringo

It seems some people around here are either too lazy or can't figure out how to post a simple pic. Why even bother asking without displaying what you are trying to sell or trade. :confused:

Personally I find "name calling" rather childish. What purpose does it serve to label a fellow forum member lazy or to question his intelligence? I would hope that we're all above that stage. Personal attacks seldom accomplish anything.

Posted on 12 years ago

I am just not interested in jumping through hoops for anyone who isn't a serious, prospective participant, in this particular offer. If you have the drum I am looking for, I have no problem serving up pics.

Posted on 12 years ago

From vintagedrumjunky

I am just not interested in jumping through hoops for anyone who isn't a serious, prospective participant, in this particular offer. If you have the drum I am looking for, I have no problem serving up pics.

Makes perfect sense to me!Clapping Happy2 Good luck in your search.

Posted on 12 years ago

Thank you kindly!

Posted on 12 years ago

I think we all have a tendency to want to see gear, whether we're in the market or not. That shouldn't prejudice us against those who choose not to post pics, don't know how (there should be a how to sticky), or only want to go to the trouble with serious buyers.

In this case, the OP has posted for a very specific item. You'd know it if you had one.

Good luck with your trade.

Stephen

Vintage Drum Student
Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here